Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 22 - Putt putt at Putt It

Now I know why I don't do this more often.  Really, Putt It in Meadville across from Walmart would be a really fun place for a family who is not us.  It is really cheap to play - 3.00 for adults and 2.50 for kids.  Or 5.00 for two people, or there are always buy one get one free coupons in the paper.  We happened to have free passes.   Well, let's just say that my children have no idea about mini-golf etiquette, nor do they really care to learn.  Translated, that means our kids were all over the place and would not listen to us.

There are also batting cages and actually two putt putt courses.  When we were finished with the first, the kids wanted to play the second.  Nope, I had had enough fun for one day. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deejay,

    Just to let you know, you won the Teen Read Week Giveaway over on my blog. If you'd like to contact me I can arrange to send you your prizes :-)

    Shalini x
    http://someonewotwrites.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact-me.html

    ReplyDelete